During my search for additional funding related to studying abroad costs I came across an interesting blog post by amerispan.net, which I have made a direct link to the post if you click on the websites name. According to amerispan.net’s blog post the website has created $75,000 in study abroad grants for college students as part of their “Study Abroad: Push It Forward” campaign. The websites grants range from $500-$2,000 and have no minimum eligibility requirements in which study abroad students are required to meet. This website’s blog post promotes these study abroad grants to benefit their popular program in Barcelona, Spain which I misread at first and believed I was not eligible for a grant. Since, I have researched funding for grants and found them to not be limited to only Amerispan’s most popular program in Barcelona. The grants are available for students with the desire to study abroad around the world as I have found funding to be offered to students studying in Costa Rica, China, France, Argentina, Guatemala, Italy, Peru, Morocco, along with many more locations. It is highly unusual to come across a blog post which offers study abroad students a lucrative opportunity such as a $500-$2000 grant with no eligibility requirements. Students only need to fill out an application just to be considered for a grant, and I would not want them to be discouraged like I was at first glance because the blog posts states, “such as our popular semester in Barcelona, Spain.” The blog post only uses Barcelona, Spain as an example of lowered tuition rates for students delivered from a grant and I highly encourage study abroad students to fill out an application to receive one of Amerispan’s many available grants.
No comments:
Post a Comment